I was going through some old notebooks yesterday and I happened upon my bucket list. I honestly had completely forgotten that I had ever written that list. I was surprised as I read through it. That danger involved assessment was spot on.
I think bucket lists are great! And I love hearing what others would put or have put on their bucket lists. You can learn a lot about a person by what they valued enough to put on the list. My list is not particularly long, but I intend to add to it along the way.
Since we're besties, I thought that I would share my bucket list with you! Some things are silly. Some are serious. But hey, that's what keeps things interesting. I was able to cross some of the points off, so I'm already making progress! Here we go. Have fun..
• Visit all seven continents
• Go to Hawaii
• Learn basic Russian
• Own a gun metal gray Tacoma ( because I am small and that would fit me perfectly)
• Go to the Mall of America
• Attend at least one semester on my college's campus
• Swim with dolphins
• Road trip across the U. S.
• Go heli skiing
• Ride an elephant
• Learn to surf ( get past my fear of the ocean first )
• Eat a corn dog
who hasn't eaten a corn dog in their life!?
• Own a beach house
• Sleep in a castle
• Ride in a hot air balloon
• Ride on the world's largest ferris wheel
• Watch turtles hatch and scurry for the ocean
There is a taste of what is on my bucket list so far. I get to cross off Hawaii in exactly thirty-two days! YAY!! I have to admit, I almost left the corn dog one out, but, that is kind of funny. I think some more serious points will find their way onto that list now that I am a few years older.
What about you, what would be on your bucket list?
Have a fantastic Saturday, friends!
P. S. Go linkup on Katie Did What and share what you're currently loving!