- baking anything completely from scratch -
- laughing about things with my sister that i could never laugh about with anyone else -
- spending time near and on the beach. especially with good friends -
- froyo. froyo makes me really happy -
- going on movie runs with these three amazing people. it never fails to be a blast -
- spending time with my nieces (the niblets) the cuteness is substantial -
- spending time on the plantation with friends and taking care of my equine baby, ice -
- having real, deep conversations with friends -
- misbehaving with my mom. if we were both twenty and in college we'd be roomies and best friends! -
- thanksgiving with the florida bunch every year. the food. the laughter. it's such happiness -
i could keep going, but then we'd be here for a while.
what makes you really happy?
< happy tuesday, friends! >